Want to see a beautiful baby?

Was roaming around on reborns.com and ran across @honojane Helen’s gorgeous baby ~ oh my goodness, sheer perfection! :heart:

http://www.reborns.com/item/55692

26 Likes

Oh Karen, what a lovely way to start my day. What an amazing compliment! Did you notice that in most of her pics she doesn’t have eyelashes? I forgot them! LOL. I had to take her head off and root them and take some more pics but I liked the ones I took first so I used them anyway. Hee Hee.

9 Likes

Beautiful Helen. The hair is lovely. It’s wonderful seeing how your painting has evolved since you started. I don’t do enough dolls to evolve yet…lol.

3 Likes

[quote=“honojane, post:2, topic:40295, full:true”] Did you notice that in most of her pics she doesn’t have eyelashes? I forgot them!
[/quote]

That’s why I HAVE to follow my finishing checklist. Your baby is adorable! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I made such a list once at your suggestion. I never look at it… I’m so disorganized. I probably couldn’t even find it now.

2 Likes

My doll painting evolves the wierdest way. I would think it was a fluke, but it’s happened three times. First I’m happy with what I’m doing. Then I get disgusted with what I am doing and want to throw in the towel. This usually happens after two or three disasters in a row. I persevere, reminding myself that I LOVE this art and all of a sudden… my work takes a turn for the better. Someday this may happen with my rooting, but I’m not holding my breath! LOL

5 Likes

She is gorgeous! Somebody will snag that sweetie up fast like!

1 Like

Beautiful work! Great presentation! Best of luck at selling.

1 Like

She is gorgeous! I paid so much attention to her tones before I didn’t notice her hair until now wow you did amazing! She will go Fasttttttttt !

1 Like

She’s beautiful xx

1 Like

What a lvoely little girl she is!!! I LOVE the artistry in your pictures too!!!

1 Like

WoW! she is a beauty! Her skin tones are so soft.

1 Like

Very pretty Helen…and a lovely photoshoot to show all that beauty…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your kinda AWESOME HELEN! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

She is beautiful! And I didn’t even notice her eyelashes

1 Like

OMG that baby is gorgeous Helen!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Beautiful baby.

1 Like

She is a beautiful baby and so delicate looking. Love her name.

1 Like

And she has been ADOPTED! Congratulations @honojane Helen!

5 Likes

Love the coloring! It’s both soft and vivd…really beautiful!