Vampires?

Which BB kits would make good vampires? I want to make a little vamping, but I don’t know what kit to choose. Would Gabriel, Gemma, or Heather work?

1 Like

by @calimel

2 Likes

Cuddles is a great vampire! :smile: Do you have any suggestions for 3 month size baby vampires?

1 Like

Depends on if you want awake or not. Awake would be fun with spooky eyes on Gabriel. Asleep, I love Heather. I can’t wait to do a wittle bloodsucker! Fun times! ;0)

2 Likes

Would Josie be a good vampire? I think her expression is perfect!

Would these be good eyes for a vampire?

http://pictures.bountifulbaby.com/inventory/images/1126.jpg

3 Likes

Yes! Those eyes are really fun.

1 Like

I purchased a vampire baby from twistedbeanstalk I had her make me one out of the ruby kit by Phil Donnelly big baby good sized kit 6 months size.twistedbeanstalknursey on etsy she does work on eBay to but incredibly nice nice nice women and does awesome work I saw a lady on here who does awesome scary babies she did one of Gage from pet semetary don’t remember her name Here is my baby that I had custom made for me by her 2 years ago

5 Likes

Also the slightly opened mouth babies work way better for vampire or slightly opened just a note that is what I was told.

2 Likes

It’s @MoonlitNightNursery that makes amazing alternative babies! And also @wispywillowrebo I don’t know where they have been lately! :scream:

2 Likes

Remember these? Amazing! And I’m not a fan of vampires, even.

9 Likes

Well twistedbeanstalknursery is steady on etsy…Just love her…I so want another one of her babies …She is probably the one I would go with if I were to ever purchase another one …She knew I was reborning but I promised I would never sell this type of reborn or replicate her work…She simply has the vampire skin etc down to a T you just have to see it in person.

2 Likes

These are well done vampires but I did not want scary I wanted cute and lovable like renesme from twilight daughter is a fan…

Also I don’t like the black eyes verges on demonic for a baby too scary…:scream::scream::scream: Awesome work but Toooooooo scary

@calimel- Cali makes the most beautiful vamps. Not scary… Just gorgeous.

2 Likes

I would never let your Claudia go! I think she is my all time favorite reborn of all time. :heart:

2 Likes

Lololol that’s a lot of time! Lololol I swear… I’m more dumb by the day. :flushed:

1 Like

Ooh in would love to see your version I love your work you have posted here reborn real babies .Twistedbeanstalk uses a lot of shades of violet with subtle but not muted capillaries which keeps it looking like a baby but no dead no dark circles under the eyes …I love vampires…She also did a version of Fridolin by Karla Wegerich oh my gosh the cutest baby vampire…

2 Likes

Oh then she is a good vampire cute love her!Here is the fridolin by twistedbeanstalk…

2 Likes

Do you have a pic of friolen?