USPS tracking

My baby is on her way. :slight_smile:️ Does this mean she’s cleared customs, she’s at customs, or she’s past customs? :joy:

February 10, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)

2 Likes

I assume you’re in Canada? It should say “customs clearance” once she’s cleared customs. :slight_smile:

1 Like

She’s coming from Canada to Connecticut.

In that case she is almost home.

2 Likes

Oh, okay, then yeah she has cleared customs :slight_smile:

1 Like

:dancer:t3: I’m so excited!

I would imagine! She’s super cute. I remember waiting for my first baby to come home, 4 years ago. She’s literally the only baby I’ve bought, but she was so worth the wait.

2 Likes

Thank you! She was shipped out yesterday afternoon, so this is crazy fast! Tracking says Thursday but I doubt it. :slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️

1 Like

That is fast! Hopefully she’ll be there super soon for some love and snuggles! Have you decided on her name yet?

1 Like

Nope. :woman_facepalming:t3: Apparently I’ll just have a nameless baby. I’ll go through everyone’s suggestions again tonight.

You’ll find something, you might just need to see her in person first before the right name comes to you. I’m an over planner so I literally look at names until I find the right one haha

1 Like

I’ve looked at so so many names. I thought I had one too! I need it to be perfect.

dance

1 Like

Click on tracking history below and it is more detailed.

1 Like

February 10, 2018, 5:51 pm
Processed Through Facility
ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Your item has been processed through our facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 5:51 pm on February 10, 2018.

This is all this takes.

I’m hoping it did pass customs already, and I won’t have to wait too long. No tracking updates.

Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
METRO NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Your item arrived at our USPS facility in METRO NY DISTRIBUTION CENTER on February 12, 2018 at 12:45 pm. The item is currently in transit to the destination.

Ahhhh!

3 Likes

Hurry up baby, lol!

1 Like

Baby is coming today!!!

2 Likes

6 Likes