Uriel Lopes vs Levi Brown

Help me choose please! Can not make up my mind on whom to choose.

1 Like

I’d go with Uriel. I have done Levi and I liked him before I painted him but hated him after. Uriel is cuter in my opinion :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Uriel is limited edition but Levi is not.

1 Like

Uriel is a little smaller but both are adorable. Uriel’s limbs are more dainty Levi is curly. Just depends on what you fel like painting.

5 Likes

Hahaha, I had levi issues too! Loved him until painting him.

1 Like

That smile is killing me! I love the fact Levi is so curled up but from what i’ve seen his legs can only go a certain way in order for them to look right so Uriel it is!! Thank you ladies. (like I need to be buying more kits…) haha!! you all know how it is.

2 Likes

What happened with yours?
Mine had issues with the paint sticking on the backs of both legs which frustrated me. And I couldn’t get him how I wanted him so I got mad :rofl: I didn’t even bother doing a nice photoshoot because I hated him that much

1 Like

Paint sticking, blue spot, yellow spots, was sooooo over him. He is still not finished.

1 Like

I’m having issues with his creases in his hands and feet and paint sticking issues on his feet and fingers. So disenchanted with him.

1 Like

I have also painted both. My Levi sold rather quickly and my poor Uriel is still up for sale…she is my only Christmas baby that did not sell yet but I think she’s adorable. I feel like I did a better job on her than I did him. I decided when I do the photo shoot for my twins that I will take some new pics of her, hopefully that will help get her sold.

4 Likes

I love the title of this post. It sounds like a boxing match!!! Haha :joy:

8 Likes

I guess Lopes won the boxing match and left Brown covered in blue and yellow bruises?! Now Brown’s fans are disenchanted with him and moving on. :joy:

7 Likes

Haha!!!

1 Like

Hahaha!! you are so right and honestly I didn’t even think of it sounding like that until you commented. Thanks for the laugh. :smile:

3 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like