UPDATED PRICING! 24 Kits to sell Non-BB as well as BB!

Hi all, I pray all is well. As some of you know I haven’t felt like reborning since losing my mom and granddaughter last year. I tried to give myself time, but I’m just not interested. So, I still have a ton of kits, and I want to get rid of some of them. So decided to post some of them here to see if anyone was interested! All kits will come with their COA’s and belly plate if they came with one. SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE Please feel free to ask questions or for pictures. Thanks for taking the time to look!

Non BB Kits
Most will come with bodies as well as their COA’S
Brodie -Melody Hess - LE of 400 $95.00
LI - Priscilla Lopes - 1st edition - $85.00
Tavie - Melody Hess - SOLE - $110.00
Lottie - LLE - $130.00
Ashia - LLE $120.00
Abigail - Laura Tuzio Ross - SOLE - $120.00 --Sold
Mya - Maria Jordano - $80.00
Azalea - LLE - SOLE - $140.00
Everlee- Sabine Altenkirch - SOLE - $140.00

BB KITS - bodies are included in the price of the kit.
They have their COA’S if they came with one!
Johanna awake - $45.00
Laila awake - $45.00
Darren awake - $45.00
Owen awake - $45.00
6 Month Grant - discontinued - $60.00

Have a wonderful night everyone!

7 Likes

Bumping up!

pm’ed you!

1 Like

Answered your Pm.

1 Like

I’m interested in Abigail. Is she the not smiling version?

1 Like

Hi, she is not the smiling one however her sale is pending. I will reach out to you if it falls thru. Thank you for your inquiry>

1 Like

UPDATED PRICING! Take another look!

As someone who hasnt been active for a long time on here. I just wanted to say im so sorry for your losses. Im struggling from losing my first and only ( at the time) biological grandbaby too. I was blessed with almost 16 months with the sweetest little girl her name is Ember Lou. We were very close as her parents and family live on our property. It was just a normal day until her other grandmother came to visit. It was a tragic accident as she left that day she accidentally ran over our baby. Life just isnt the same. Ember died instantly. We do have her rainbow brother Evan now who just turned 5 months. I didnt mean to unload just wanted to say i understand your pain.

4 Likes

I am so very sorry for your loss. How tragic. :cry::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for sharing. Loss is always hard especially the closer they are to you. My died 5 days before her 79th birthday. 4 months later my granddaughter died from gun violence and a month later my bff died from a massive heart attack. I have good and bad days. Some days I am laughing, some days crying, some days both. I feel like I am sinking into a deep depression with no way out. I know I will never be the same again, but I do try to make it through the day as I still have a 15,16, 19 and 21 year old at home. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. Hold in there. I won’t say we will get over it, but we will get through it with Gods help. Be blessed always!

1 Like

Thank you, Pia, for your kind words. It’s been tragic indeed!