Ummm what in the world?

I saw this on eBay, and was so confused! What is this thing? Very weird :face_with_monocle::flushed:

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203121800589

1 Like

Wow, super weird. I don’t get it either. Looks like something from a bad vintage dollar store (five and dime).

2 Likes

What in the world?? Why does she have a beard a d fake nails and a little man in the package???:rofl:

2 Likes

The bottle says, “blackberry brandy” and there’s a little muscle man in the package, too. :smile:

2 Likes

Looks like these chocolates with alcohol in them that I bought from Costco.

3 Likes

IKR? Crazy, and creeped me out :rofl:

1 Like

:joy: Looks like it was supposed to be a bearded guy, but I really don’t understand the black lines and the gloves. Maybe it was supposed to be a boxer and something got lost in translation. Ended up with fingered gloves instead. Lol

2 Likes

Weird, it’s like they have used all the left overs from other dolls in the factory, those black lines look like some kind of bondage :joy:

2 Likes

That is one of the strangest things I’ve seen in a while!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: what a random item

3 Likes

Those are SOOO good!!!

2 Likes

The dark corners of Etsy bring out some weeeeiiiirrrddd stuff!:flushed:

3 Likes

I’m really enjoying them. As I’m not much of a drinker, most of them were my first time tasting these alcohols. They are better than I expected paired with chocolate. I really like how the box opens up like a little curio cabinet.

I recently had to rearrange them on the paperboard shelves to match where the descriptions are on the inside of the doors.

1 Like

When we went to Belgium last year we brought home for our son chocolate with alcohol. He enjoyed them and it was easier than bringing home an actual bottle of alcohol.

1 Like

I’m sure you can’t go wrong with chocolate from Belgium!

1 Like

That is so true. Best chocolate ever. Plus easy to stuff in my suitcase.

1 Like