Ultimate Fusion Kabuki Brush

Has anyone used the Ultimate Fusion Kabuki brush? Is so, do you like it? I just purchased this brush.

3 Likes

Following was going to post this same question :joy:

1 Like

The UF kabuki just became available. I hope to order one soon.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of it. A brush for what?

1 Like
2 Likes

I don’t have that specific one, but have one from Amazon that looks almost identical and love it

2 Likes

@Rosa05
https://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/kabuki-newbie-question/80310/7

1 Like

I know this post is old but I was going to write a post seeing if anyone else has problems with them and found this to respond to instead. I bought a whole set and several individual ultimate fusion brushes. These are the absolute worst quality brushes I’ve ever used, including packs of 10 for $1.00. They shed so badly, the kubuki brush has been the worst, I can’t even use it as it leaves a hair every single time it touches the vinyl. I cannot believe I paid $27 for it. I don’t know if I randomly got 20 brushes that are awful and other people like them, but I’ll never buy them again and definitely don’t recommend them.

I have kabuki brushes that work great. I use air dry. I did not buy them from UF. I just bought the kabuki make up brushes from the drug store etc.

1 Like

Help me understand, do you all use kabuki brushes for blending, pouncing off excess paint, mopping creases, or what? I have one hanging around, but not sure what I’d use it for in the realms of reborning.

I am new to this and I use air dry paint. I do not use UF paint. I watched a video of Sue Ellen applying the paint and then use the kabuki brush to pounce in the paint. My air dry paints are the Waterborne paints and they are pre-blended. I have been applying the flesh paint with a brush and then pouncing in the paint with the kabuki brush. This is my own technique that I have been experimenting with so I won’t say this is right or wrong for anyone. I bought the kabuki brush from Dolls by Sandie. I have not had any problems with it so far.

1 Like

I got 2 pack kabuki brushes on Amazon for about $6 and they work great. After having the UF brush issues you described. Much much prefer my amazon brushes

1 Like

I use Kabuki brushes for blending, sometimes creases if it’s closer than my mop brush and I did a wash instead of mottling. But I use it primarily for skin texture layers and varnish.

2 Likes