UK Doll Suppliers

Hi guys :grin: I thought I was going to give up reborning but I’ve missed it way too much while being at school in England, so I’m going to try doing it again. Can anybody who is in the UK give me some suppliers that ship from the UK? I really do not want to pay super expensive shipping fees from American stores that I am used to buying from. Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m in the Netherlands, so not in the UK, but I’ve ordered from this UK dealer before. They’re a reputable seller and I never had any issues with them.

1 Like

What part of England are you in? My granddaughter is in her second year of graphic art at Leeds Beckett… The first year was all or mostly all remote. This year has been more normal.

@Jaclyn1 is in the UK I believe.
@RebornsbyZebra is in France.
Perhaps they can offer some suggestions of where to buy from.

I’m so glad that you’re coming back to reborning, I’ve missed seeing your work. I hope that school has been going well for you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Due to Brexit you may have to pay custom fees if you buy from Europe so its probably better to shop inside the UK. Dolls so Real in the US (Florida) is really good and rarely have to pay any customs…MacPherson’s in Canada is also really good…shipping fees and custom fees are low.
There are only two that I know of and @EnchantedOrphanage already gave you the link to tinkerbell but Ill give it again anyway and then there is I Art Reborn. There may be more so maybe someone else will chime in

2 Likes

I’m in Lincoln :grin:

I forgot about Lilian Trigg’s site.

1 Like

UK suppliers

Tinkerbell creations
I Art Reborn
Special care nursery
Fairytale reborn nursery
Debbie’s reborn doll kits
Vanilla babies

UK sculptors that sell kits from their sites