Ughhh another pain in the blankity blank customer

I know she on some forums too, dont think this one though.

2 Likes

Whoa!!! After explaing i will not ship babies, and time frame was very quick to complete babies.Photos were sent this am. And its custom to send photos of skin tones, then finished hairā€¦not everyday progress, she has agreed to pay!!!
Sorry to vent to all of you. Just soo frustrating!!!

10 Likes

I love the stork bites and scratches! I canā€™t recall ever seeing a completely blemish free baby, I think the blemishes make them perfect!

2 Likes

Aā€¦maā€¦zing! Her loss hon!

1 Like

Keep her emails in case you need them in the future!

4 Likes

Theyre beautiful if thats any consolation. Sounds like sheā€™s just anal. Get them mailed off and block her from ever ordering from you again. And yes, that was fast work!

2 Likes

Thank goodness!!!

Your twins are so adorableā€¦!!..Definitely her lossā€¦!!..Some new Mommy will absolutely love themā€¦!!..:slight_smile:

She claims sheā€™s well known in the doll community but she may be known as a problem. Asking for shipment before payment is not reasonable.

6 Likes

I think they arenā€™t as realistic without the stork bites, as almost every baby has them.

Hope it all works out. If any problems, you could always remind her as someone well-known in the doll community that she would like to keep her good reputationšŸ˜‰

2 Likes

They are absolutely amaaaaazing! If she you gives you any more trouble, tell her you have another buyer and see what she says. I bet she changes her tune! Hee hee :smiling_imp: I think sheā€™s being a jerk about the whole thing, but hopefully, everything works out just fine.

1 Like

Amazing babies! Always write Custom and non refundable deposit with detail of what is being made on invoice. She wont get paypal to refund on that. She is crazy to rush you, one day shouldnt break the deal, especially if you have kept her updated. Lately my customs have been great working with me. Best of lucky and keep us posted on the outcome.

1 Like

Whats her name?? :rage: crazies are everywhere

1 Like