Two new babies in one day!

So the last year has been a really rough one for me. I had a lot of things going on and I haven’t been able to get a new baby in over a year. Well anyways, I did a lot of saving and penny pinching and was finally able to bring my two little sweethearts home

This is Eva Bridgette, she’s the ruby brace kit and was done by my amazing friend evelyns.little.loves on Instagram. I couldn’t believe this is only her third baby in this skin tone! I’m over the moon with her.

This tiny one is Clementine Elodie, she’s the Cutie sculpt by kimbrydolls. I’ve wanted a baby from Kimberly for a long time. I wasn’t able to get the original doll with this face (clemmie) and when she released a 16” version (carlee) I just couldn’t spend that much. But I finally got ahold of this little 9” and I’m soooo happy

20 Likes

What cuties!! Congrats on adding them to your collection

1 Like

Congratulations on your little sweethearts!

What little beauties! And I love that bee sleeper!! Do you mind sharing what brand it is?

How fun! They’re both adorable, congrats!

The sleeper and the lovey are both burts bees

1 Like

Wow they are gorgeous. I have a very special place in my heart for micros. And ruby is stunning I’ll need to get her kit out soon to paint. So happy for you.