Twins Abbie and Miya by AK Kitagawa

Anybody getting them?

14 Likes

Their faces make me smile😊

2 Likes

I’ve never heard of these two or the sculptor! But they have lots of personality for sure!

2 Likes

I really adore their expressions! Their sculptor must be super talented.

2 Likes

The awake baby looks like she’s babbling…unless the brow is furrowed like the the sleeping one. The hat covers that part so I’m curious. The sleeping crier is cute but don’t think I’d want it.

2 Likes

Awe theyre kinda cute… ive never heard of this sculptor. Whos selling the kits macpherson’s? Are they limited edition or open?

1 Like

They are only about to do pre-orders. One of our local sellers is asking if people are interested.

The artist’s FB:

AK original dolls

3 Likes

I sure love her minis! Holy cow is she talented!

6 Likes

I have been waiting for these babies since I first seen them as a blob of clay lol… I will be getting the sleeper not so sure about the awake baby yet. They will be offered through Tru-Borns

3 Likes

I love the screamer! :heart:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen these little cuties before. I’d love to do both. The crier is my favourite of the two though :blush:

2 Likes

Beautiful sculpts!!

2 Likes

Hmmm I’m on the fence with ordering these two…I have to say they’re so different I love them

1 Like

That is the cutest crier I’ve ever seen! I usually don’t like criers because they make me upset because I can’t make them happy, but this one is really tempting. I can just see his little red face all painted! Tempting…

Later… I just visited the website and WOW! Why have I not heard of this sculptor before? AWESOME!

5 Likes

Ouch!!! They should fix that!

3 Likes

I like the screaming one, not so much the open eyed one-----oh, it’s pretty cute now that I really look at it. I can see it made up and I’ll bet it’s adorable.

4 Likes

Bumping this back up. Anyone know when these to will be for sale? Is truborns the only site offering them?

1 Like

(copied from Bobbi Barfoot’s facebook)
First order of these gorgeous kits will be placed on July 8th. Order yours before July 7th to get in on this first order! A second order will be placed in Early August and then that’s it! This is a limited edition set of twins :slight_smile:
Order in the USA at www.truborns.com
A list of worldwide dealers will be posted soon!

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/13510772_10209424161176485_3414655367556095438_n.jpg?oh=02b966fdc3c993fb4121d1624978f9b3&oe=5803993C

Abbie is growing on me!

1 Like

They will be the kits I get to come off my dolly grounding to buy lol.