Twin A question

How big is Twin A and what size clothes does it wear.

Mine is about 18 inches long and wears carters newborn nicely. Preemie clothes seem to fit her well too, depending on the brand.

1 Like

Okay. My Priscilla is 18" and Carter’s newborn fits her a bit big. I want Twin A because it’s like my dream sculpt but I want to be able to find her clothes. Is she as tiny as she seems. Like her head and limbs look super tiny.

And can she take a full paci?

I’ve only been able to fully put soothies in twin a. I tried other nb sized ones but even they stick out from the face a little bit. She’s tiny. I mean very tiny. :heart:

1 Like

Would it work to cut the tip of the normal paci’s to make them fit?

You definitely could do that.

1 Like

Yes. Definitely. :slight_smile:

I wasn’t able to find one that sat just right, but i only tried a few kinds. I’m sure there are some. Probably a preemie sized one would fit either full or modified. maybe this one might work http://www.preemiestore.com/Purple-Wee-Thumbie-Pacifier--micropreemie-_p_6328.html The nipple is quite small so i would think it would fit. I used a magnetic pacifier on the one I did, with a very large magnet in her chin.

The Twins are my favorite, too! I have both Twin A & B and I put them together using Bountiful Baby’s Realborn Clyde body (now just called the 17" 3/4 Arm - Full Leg body). Assembled they are 18" and wear Carter’s Newborn (I’m a Carter’s snob so that’s the only brand I buy for my babies). It definitely helps to wash the clothes in warm or hot and then dry them on high heat so the clothes shrink enough to fit snuggly. I have noticed that Carter’s onesies, pants and dresses fit best. Their sleep n plays are pretty loose on them. I usually just have them in onesies, though, cuz their legs are too cute to cover up :slight_smile:

Twin A will take a full pacifier. She will also take a bunch of different kinds of bottles. Soothies fit well but these are my favorite and they fit perfectly…

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SGU7SVK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

There are also TONS of youtube videos showing what pacifiers and bottles she’ll take. Just search for Twin A Pacifiers and/or Twin A Bottles. That’s how I knew which ones to buy for her.

1 Like

Thank you so much. I am getting her made as a custom soon and she is so tiny. But like I said, I have a Realborn Priscilla and sh is 18" so hopefully I will get used to the size pretty quick.

1 Like

I am really looking forward to buying her a ton of Wubbanubbs (I hope that is spelled right.) The soothies with the little stuffed animal on them. I am like obsessed with them but couldn’t get them for my doll right now because it’s almost impossible to magnetized soothies. Omg i am so excited!!!

1 Like

I have a twin A question…if it’s ok to bud in?
What is her head circumference (hat) and how many inches are her soles (for booties)?
Thankyou

2 Likes

I don’t have her here with me so I can’t measure her feet but off the top of my head I would say they are in b/w 1.5" and 2"…very tiny!

I know for sure that her head circumference is exactly 13" (stuffed) since I recently measured it cuz I’m having a heck of a time finding headbands for her :confused:

2 Likes