Truborn

Evening, friends! So I placed an order for the first time with Truborn about a week ago. I had a mighty need for a Nino kit. :sweat_smile: He’s a preorder, but I also picked up a couple other things while there. How’s everyone’s experience been with them? Also, do they do a partial order ship, or wait until everything’s ready? I only got one email from them for order confirmation, and nothing else so far. I guess BB spoils us, because I’m used to a higher level of communication and a fast ship… Thanks in advance!

I would assume they will wait to fill the order until the whole order is there.
Personally I have never added anything to an order with a preorder. I know Macphersons says not to if you want it before the kit is out… I assume Truborns is the same.

4 Likes

Hi, I have had good experiences with them. Long waits for preorders just like anywhere else right now but good communication if you reach out and ask about when they expect the kits and stuff. :slightly_smiling_face: I would agree, since you added the items to a preorder kit, they will likely wait and ship all at once. I don’t add anything but the kit for preorders.

1 Like

I didn’t really had a good experience with them, as far as communication. But beside that they are like any other places.

1 Like

Thank you for your reply! I’m okay with waiting and kind of assumed I would be. No biggy! Just wanted to be sure! :slight_smile:

I figured as much! I’m okay with waiting! I just got a bit nervous since I’ve never ordered from them before and wasn’t sure what to expect. Thank you for your reply!

1 Like

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The communication can be lacking. I find contacting them on FB gets a faster response to an inquiry.

2 Likes

I like ordering from Truborns. It’s a one person business and I’ve always had great service if I have questions when I reach out on Facebook. Truborns offers prototype opportunities to reborn artists who are customers, and there are lots of great giveaways. I won a completed prototype baby from Truborns, that was awesome!

5 Likes