Trade celeste

Totally!!! Ouch!!!

I’ve had poor angel on Reborn.com for months, for sale on other outlets for months too. I know shes got a face only a mother could love but I find her adorable. Mine is also redhead. She’s ugly-cute to me whereas Celeste is downright the ugly.

2 Likes

What is your nursery name? I want to see! I love red heads!

World of wonder art dolls :slight_smile: it’s combi hair. Oh my subscription needs to be reinstated as if today! I’ll do that shortly.

1 Like

Ok! I’ll look later! You description of her made me like her without seeing her! Haha

I’m renewed now! have at it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok! Going!!!

Your angel is so ugly adorable!!! I totally love him!!! But your Kimberley is AMAZING!!! I have looked at her pictures a few times because she’s so GREAT!

1 Like

Aw thank you so much. I actually had a professional photographer friend take Kimberly’s pictures and I think that’s what made the difference.

1 Like

I wish I had a photographer friend!!!

Good idea @alicekay56

Celeste looks a little bit better with her eyes open. Thats one kit I didnt want but I did get Maggie…havent painted her yet.

1 Like

I got Maggie too. My granddaughter has been wanting her so I think I may try painting it for her birthday.

2 Likes

I have a Maggie too… I’m thinking I’ll get her a different head. :thinking:

2 Likes

I have Maggie limbs, they are cute, that’s enough Maggie for me :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I never got maggie but I do like her limbs not the head

2 Likes

What head would go good with Maggie’s limbs and torso?

2 Likes

@hyelah1990 said how about Maddox’s head? :joy:

4 Likes

LOL…nah!

3 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes