Trade celeste

will trade celeste and body for any reborn kit I dont really like this kit

5 Likes

Lolol no one does!!! She would make a cute puppy or pig!

9 Likes

A baby bulldog?

6 Likes

Would you trade for BB Sadie? I actually love Celeste!! Iā€™m in Canada though, in case shipping would be too much.

1 Like

Iā€™m so tempted to send you a Celeste kit and money for the customs fee just see what you could do with that ugly kit! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:

5 Likes

Sheā€™s not that bad is she? :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes I think she is weird, what could I do with her? :roll_eyes: I donā€™t even know, lol!

3 Likes

Yes! Sheā€™s that bad. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:rofl: youā€™re all so mean to poor little Celeste!! :wink: sheā€™s just a bit hungry, thatā€™s all. I love her little tongue, I seriously just canā€™t see what it is about her that people find ugly!

5 Likes

Please paint her. I want to see your vision. I canā€™t see any potential no matter how I strain my brain.

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to have to now!! Iā€™ll show you all :rofl: sheā€™ll probably take months to sell, but I wonā€™t mind!

6 Likes

Lol!! Mine took 2 months to sellā€¦ poor thingšŸ˜”

2 Likes

Please @beck prove us wrong, lol!

3 Likes

Tell em @beck!! :laughing: Celeste was my first baby to sale and she wasnā€™t listed very long :grin: But I kinna like her myself :blush:

2 Likes

She reminds me of alien with sigourney Weaver. I expect tentacles to shoot out of that creepy mouth. I have scary dollsā€¦ but this is to scary. That mouth is the mouth of nightmares. She would make a really cute bulldog though! Sorry to go off butā€¦ I really hate that face. Lots of folks have tried to change itā€¦ butā€¦ no. No. No. Not for me.

5 Likes

Thatā€™s true

1 Like

Here she is painted

7 Likes

There is a thread, these are the best this kit can get/look so you look and you decide. Me personally she is a big NEVER lol!

3 Likes

Oh my goodness. :rofl: Iā€™ve never compared her to a bulldog. But yep. Thatā€™s it! Sheā€™s a bulldog. :joy:

7 Likes

Her tongue could even be modified to make it longer so it looks even more like a bulldog with its tongue hanging out! My philosophy when making alternatives is to ā€œaccentuate the NEGATIVEā€ lol.

4 Likes