Torso with cuddle body

Has anybody ever used a torso with cuddle body?

2 Likes

Just wondering what’s the point ? The cuddle body is for the factor that the baby is huggable and soft, you can snuggle and sleep with it .
All the full torso babies or belly plate ( front or back plate ) are more stiff and not so comfy to hug .

But let’s see other opinions and ideas . Following

6 Likes

Never tried it but it might be fun for display. A gender specific front plate might be a better option so you could take it off and not lose the cuddle factor.

3 Likes

I’m working on Harper. I’m not too happy how his feet turned out. I love how his heard turned out n the torso. I remembered I had a cuddle body. If I decide to do it that way. I will cut n separate the front n back. So it can be left off if desired.

1 Like

Be a pioneer @Msmimi04 go for it! It is not something we have seen before that’s all. Nice front plate. Please show us when you get your baby together!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m not sure what I’m gonna do. I don’t wanna throw the limbs away. I’ll never be able to match another head to the limbs. I never paint the same. But, I like the torso over the cuddle body. It was still cuddling. But I’ll send you a picture of what I decide to do. I like how the head, arms n torso turned out. I messed the blushing up on the feet. Thanks for your input. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Go for it! I want to apologize for what I said. It wasn’t appropriate for me to say that. Pioneer and maybe everyone else will make them next year. That’s how Reborns started.

1 Like

No hard feelings. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. :blush:

1 Like