πŸΌπŸΌπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Please :pray: my daughter is being induced in the morning :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

17 Likes

Praying for her and you.

1 Like

Praying!!

1 Like

Praying!!! I’m so excited for you both!!!:heart:️:heart:️:grinning::grinning::+1:t2::+1:t2::kiss::kiss:

2 Likes

Praying for healthy and happy family.

Prayers for your daughter and the baby ~ I was induced on St. Patrick’s Day 29 years ago tomorrow; it’s a boy :baby_bottle: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I am sending prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby.

1 Like

So exciting! Praying all goes well and ends with a very happy, healthy mom and baby.

1 Like

Prayers and best wishes for everyone involved! Congrats, Grandma!

1 Like

Prayers that all goes well…:purple_heart:

1 Like

Oh how exciting for you all, prayers for a healthy, happy baby and Momma!!! Post pictures can’t wait to see the little peanut!!

1 Like

Baby Caleb? I hope all goes well for both Momma and Baby! :slight_smile: Maybe he will have red hair??? Little St Patty’s Day baby :heart:

2 Likes

Such an exciting time , praying all goes well and she has a fast , easy delivery !!

1 Like

Prayers for all.

1 Like

Many blessings and Prayers, she will hate the Mag drip :wink:

1 Like

Oh how exciting ! :grinning: Pray all goes well. I’m sure we are all going to be awaiting pics of your new little one.
:pray:

1 Like

Awww exciting!!! Praying for a healthy speedy delivery :yellow_heart:

I’m sending warm hugs and positive thoughts to you, your daughter and Baby xx

1 Like

I pray that they come through strong and healthy. The excitement must be killing you!

1 Like

:pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3::pray:t3: and hugs and love coming your way !