Too Fake?

I normally stick to newborn gray or a newborn blue for eyes. I popped these in to see what they would look like. Do you think the blue looks too fake? Looking for other opinions since I don’t normally go for anything other than just the baby basics. My instinct is to stick with what I’m used to but who knows.

15 Likes

I think they are pretty.

1 Like

They look cool, but I like realism more, so it’s not my cup of tea!

1 Like

Ya, exactly how I feel. That’s why I’m not sure if I should even use them. If a lot of people won’t like them, I’d probably be better off using something else. Just curious to see what others think since my opinion only counts for one and I won’t be keeping if for myself. Just don’t want a bunch of people looking at her thinking “she’s so cute, but too bad about those eyes.”

1 Like

What a beautiful baby with gorgeous eyes!!! I really love the blue you have in @quiltsabunch

1 Like

I too love the blue you have in. My son was born with crystal clear blue eyes, never seen anyone with the color they were.

3 Likes

They do not realistic

1 Like

My family, like Sony72’s, has this piercing blue eye color trait. If you like them, use them. Someone will love the baby and buy.

3 Likes

I think they look good, not every baby has the same eyes.

3 Likes

Where did you get those eyes? What color are they? I really love them!

They are Eyeco eyes. The package says “midnight str”. I bought them in 2004 and just never used them. I have no idea if they still sell that colour, but I guess it’s possible.

2 Likes

2004???

1 Like

Thank you!!! I’ll look!! Wow! Your a saver! :joy::+1:t2:

1 Like

Yep 2004. That’s how long I’ve been hanging onto these eyes that I’m not sure about using. I go for more realistic colours. I always take them out and look and them and think they are a pretty blue but they just don’t look right for a small baby to me. I’d like to use them and get rid of them if there are people out there that are going to think they look ok. I’m still sitting here staring at them hoping I’ll get used to them. The baby will probably go to some little kid anyway so like @Sony72 said they’ll probably like them.

4 Likes

I think this color of this blue beautiful eyes are perfect :heart::heart:

2 Likes

I used those for June and she sold in 12 hours. I think people like that color.

7 Likes

So pretty!!!

1 Like

Looks nice to me.

1 Like

Beautiful eyes on these babies.

2 Likes

Love the eyes and love your coloring, awesome baby!

2 Likes