Tomorrow is

FINALLY, I HAVE A DAY!!!

19 Likes

Yay! I didn’t want to go to work tomorrow. Glad I saw this. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you,now I am really looking forward to tomorrow! :paw_prints::dog::wine_glass:

4 Likes

Damn, I don’t have a dog but I can declare it as a national Reborn day and stay home and paint all day! :joy:

6 Likes

I wish!

2 Likes

Carla, did it finally warmed up for you or you still in frozen/snow condition?

1 Like

Not yet :frowning:
Our dogs have only been able to go for a (short) walk three times since the beginning of February. It’s just too cold for their little feet! Our church was supposed to have a winter outing on Saturday, but postponed because of the cold (petty zoo couldn’t have their animals out in this weather). I think we have another week before it starts to warm up — above zero

7 Likes

Tomorrow is the day I get to take these wires out of my back!! So it’s definitely going to be a stay at home day!! I cannot wait to have them out!!
I literally have a wire with a USB coming out of my back!

4 Likes

Holy Moly!!

1 Like

LOL, at least your weather report has a sense of humour :wink:

2 Likes

Yikes. That’s crazy. It was 84 here. :cold_face:

This one’s in F…yep, it’s cold!

2 Likes

It’s the WTFORECAST app

2 Likes

Really! Oh my goodness!

1 Like

Well, it’s tomorrow and I’m at work. My boss ( who happens to be my husband) Isn’t buying National wine and dog day. Stupid boss. :weary:

5 Likes

@Tessa I don’t know what surgery you had, but hoping so much that you feel better and wishing you fast recovery!!

1 Like

To make you feel better - I am at work too, at least my traffic was 45 min instead of 1 hour, so I seriously though that some people took national ‘Dog Day’ :joy:.

We’ve had 2 snowstorms back to back (one Saturday and one today). Schools are cancelled today, it’s bad but not particularly cold.

Lol!

I don’t have a dog, BUT bet if I drank enough wine, my cats would look like dogs LOL!!!

4 Likes