Toddler Wig Shops?

Where does everyone get their toddler wigs? I’m looking for a low- to mid-range price option, I think. Probably about cosplay quality. I don’t need an incredible, unbelievably realistic, human hair wig - but I’d like something that looks more realistic than a Party City costume wig.

I’d love to find something I can heat style, but my biggest issue is all the wigs I can find have big, thick bangs. I would be happy to cut the wig myself, but I don’t want bangs that will overwhelm a toddler face. In particular, I’m hoping to find a dark brown/black wig I can style into a straight bob with thin-ish bangs for my Amaya. I would love to find a source where I can buy wigs for future toddlers, though.

2 Likes

I used to get wigs from Kemper dolls; they have huge selection, but their website is very difficult to get around. I just spent 10 minutes looking for the “reborn” section; it was not on the side with the other sections, but came up in search.
They have mohair wigs and acrylic wigs and sometimes have sale on particular color. They might have wig of the same quality for $50 in blond and the same fr $15 in brown. So you need to check each color separately from the drop down menu.

1 Like
2 Likes

I got this wig from China. It was about €7. It’s very long, but pretty nice for the price.
(she wasn’t finished in this pic yet, so she looks a bit weird)

3 Likes

Perfect wig! I love it on her, she does not look weird, looks like human hair.

2 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

That’s excellent. Was it on eBay? Can you give us the link to the seller?

1 Like

It was on AliExpress. Though they probably also have it on ebay.
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/czYO1UQdz

1 Like

Wow thanks for sharing! Looks like I’m gonna be all over aliexpress after Christmas, lol!

2 Likes

that is really cute!! You can let it like that, or cut it in a cut bob, too… not weird at all

1 Like