Tiny Rosebud Musgrove

I am going to work on Rosebud while painting Lola Stoete, next. I see that Rosebud is very, very tiny. Just discovered that the tiniest preemie clothes I have are a little too big for her. Those of you who have worked on her, where did you find clothes that fit her well? And diapers? Thank you!

4 Likes

I agree with Sonja…when I had a Rosebud Carter’s preemie was perfect!

1 Like

Oh and diapers I bought off of dollsbysandie…they’re a little pricey though.

2 Likes

Toys r us had some cute basic outfits that fit her. Diapers too. :wink:

1 Like

Do you mean the Carter’s preemie size that Walmart sells or the smaller Carter’s ones that Target sells? I held the Target sized one I have up to her body and it seemed a bit longer. Maybe it will fit different once she is stuffed.

At least you don’t need too many of them​:grinning:. "Dolls that pee and poop":tired_face:. SERIOUSLY???

2 Likes

I agree the Carters Preemie clothes fit the kit perfectly! so tiny and precious :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m looking at Perfectly Preemie for a few more small outfits for Rosebud, especially for a hat. What size Preemie would Rosebud be: Tiny or Micro?

http://www.perfectlypreemie.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2_244&products_id=56

What weight was your Rosebud?

1 Like

Lycrisa, thank you! LOL, I hadn’t thought about hiking the pants to the armpits. Good idea!

1 Like