Tiniest vinyl kits?

I’d like to make a tiny reborn once. I usually make big ones and it seems like a fun challenge.
I was wondering what the tiniest vinyl kits are. Most I’ve found are about 10" but I’d love smaller ones if possible.

Marley by Marita Winters is 7 inches. Just a tiny handful!

5 Likes

Mia and Stormy by Shawna Clymer are also tiny. Marley is definitely the tiniest.

2 Likes

winterswhimsies.com has some cute ones and you can buy the bodies there. dollsbysandie.com has a good selection of mini babies. Most are Marita’s but not all. BB Caleb (13") is on sale for $15.98. I’d get a different than the recommended body, though. That one is too big.

1 Like

Marley is cute, but they are more work than the big ones. :smile:

3 Likes

I’v made 2 Salia’s and I LOVED doing small kits.

1 Like

I love the itty bittys.

1 Like

Thank you all! So tiny, I love it!
Now to choose one… They’re all so cute!

1 Like

So wonderful to see the interest in tiny dolls! I have become interested in them too and found many vintage patterns for clothing to crochet for them. Here is a set I recently sold for an 11-inch doll made from a vintage style pattern…so tiny! And it is just as much or more work to make a tiny set!

10 Likes

It’s gorgeous! Beautiful handmade clothes like yours really make me want to have a tiny reborn.

1 Like

I have very tiny plastic doll models from the 1950’s that are 5 to 8 inches to work from as well as a reborn 11 inches my sister made for me, so let’s revive these itty-bitty treasures!

5 Likes

I put my Caleb on a 14 inch 3/4 arm and Full leg body. Some one should Host a Tiny Baby Challenge next year!

6 Likes

Ooooh I’d be in for that one. I like painting them anyway :grin:

3 Likes

I’d do that.

2 Likes

Oooh, tiny baby challenge sounds like fun!

3 Likes

This is my smallest! She was 4”

10 Likes

Adorable!

Oh wow! Super tiny and adorable. What kit did you make that one from?

She was one of the old Ashton drake ‘heavenly handfuls’ dolls. You can find them on eBay for about $30

1 Like

Oh my! I didn’t even consider getting an Ashton drake, what a good idea!

1 Like