Time to share photos! What are you/your kids/your dollies wearing for the 4th?

Thought it would be fun if we all shared our dolls, real kids, or ourselves in our 4th of July outfits! Those of you from Canada, what did you wear for Canada Day? Or if you don’t celebrate either of those days, what is your cutest summer outfit you have for yourself, your kids, and/or your dolls?
Here are mine. Levi (Twin A painted by myself) is sporting a onesie I got at a garage sale today. It says “Mommy’s Little Firecracker.” Logan (Realborn Logan by @firelightfox) is sporting an “All American” tank top onesie and hat. Their coloring is much nicer in person. Dang lighting.

15 Likes

So sweet :wink:

This is my Joshua Schick :wink:

12 Likes

I love it!!

1 Like

What a cutie!!

1 Like

WIP. Serenity Eagles.

14 Likes

How sweet!

Love all your 4th of July outfits!!!

My husband sent this to me yesterday while I was at the store. She was putting on my shorts :joy:

12 Likes

What a cutie girl :smile:

1 Like

Have a fun and safe 4th everyone .

11 Likes

Don’t live in the US, but here in the Netherlands the 27th of April is Kings day. Everything is orange (our national color) or red, white and blue. Like our flag.
Sort of a similar holiday, but different country.
Here’s my Katie dressed in her Kings day outfit. :slight_smile:

15 Likes

They’re not exactly dressed for the 4th yet, but my goofy girls (the one on the right is my daughter, the left is my niece) are making American flag s’mores dip (and a lovely mess) to celebrate the day!

10 Likes

Now she’s ready for some fireworks

9 Likes

My daughter and I made a festive fruit pizza!

10 Likes

Too busy for pictures on the 4th, so a little late, here is my Joy and Junior reborns from Bonnie and Tibby. They look like my now grown up grandchildren (7 and 13) whom I was actually with on the 4th.

7 Likes

Looks Devine! Eat a piece for me!! Lol… :slight_smile: God bless.

1 Like

My werepup Silas was the only one dressed up for the Fourth yesterday lol

9 Likes

Levi in his 4th of July outfit

8 Likes