Thrift Store Score

Found this today at my local Salvation Army for $10. It is in great shape, just needs painted, I’m thinking white. Perfect size for up preemie up to 0-3 month size for photo prop…

31 Likes

I love the shape, it will look beautiful white! Score!

2 Likes

Thanks @PutABonnetOnIt! I love the shape too!

1 Like

Definitely score!!

1 Like

Beautiful! White or pale mint for sure!

3 Likes

Adorable prop!!! I’m thinking your right and and distressed white chalk paint would be nice

3 Likes

That’s great! How do you find all the neat things? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Check your local Letgo app! I’ve found tons of cradles like this and antique baby cribs and rockers

1 Like

That is adorable. It will be even better painted for a prop for your photos.

1 Like

Nice find! This is one I found a while ago but kept tripping over the rocking legs so I took them off and will just put some straight legs on it, lol. I noticed that your are shorter. I haven’t done anything with it yet but they do make nice props.

6 Likes

Wonderful find, I have been searching for one like this to no avail, Please update your make over

1 Like

@AnnieSokay that is an awesome one! And I love the idea of the straight legs on it! Yes perfect photo props and I figured one day when I have a keeper she can sleep in it.

1 Like

Mine looks like this only darker

1 Like

@aclovly I will definitely post some before, during & after pics! I am hoping to get it sanded & primed Sunday while the guys are watching the superbowl, lol…

2 Likes

That’s in beautiful condition !!

1 Like

I love it

1 Like

Here are some that are on Letgo local to me just can’t decide which one I want lol

1 Like

Here are some more options I’ve found, so many choices!

5 Likes

@Shara can’t wait to see what you do with it.

@lollipop_cradle can I see? I was thinking about painting mine since it it a little beat up. But also like it because it is beat up, lol.

@SouthernLullabies I wish I had that many choices. My favorite is pic number 10! It is so unique.

That’s my favorite as well, they only want $30 for it! And it includes 2 mattresses, 8 sheets that fit and 3 blankets!

This isn’t all! There were 50+ more I just didn’t SS em all lol