Thoughts/opinions on Adelaide Arcello?

what do you think about the new Arcello kit? limited edition, but edition still open , from what I can tell

No, not one for me.

1 Like

thank you. I love her legs, but that one hand really bothers me.

2 Likes

I ordered her. She is not my favorite Arcello but I think she is really cute and and I love that I will be able to pose her on her tip toes.

2 Likes

I ordered her. The lines under her eyes and the deep pucker of her lip look extreme. But I think that’s an easy challenge to work with. I just love her little tippy toes. One of my boys is a toe walker. She reminds me of him when he was a baby. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I want to like her I really do but I cant get past that one arm.

2 Likes

I worked in daycare for 25+ years, mainly with infants and toddlers. That hand reminds me of a toddler who is just about to get touch something she knows is wrong. They tend to reach their arm out, but hold their fingers back, so they can get as close as possible without touching. It looks like she is giving you that pleadingly innocent look, while she’s about to get into something…either that, or it’s the precious princess look. She is either extremely sweet and innocent, or extremely ornery. With my own 5 kids…I tend to learn toward the ornery part. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Makes perfect sense. :slight_smile: I’m just wondering since her arm is outstretched if it would be hard to dress her. That was my main issue.

2 Likes

Good point! :thinking:

1 Like

Personally don’t like the wrinkles under her eyes or the one over her top lip, not one I would like to purchase. JMO

1 Like

I’m not that much into the face, but I love the legs. I like how there’s all these reborns now that can pose in other ways besides just sitting or laying down.

1 Like

I am not a fan of the wrinkles under the eyes or the deep puckers around the mouth, but ordered anyway because I think I can work around them. I love the chunky legs and posing options with the tippy toes. Believe it or not, the feet look okay in some shoes, so that is a bonus… Only after I ordered, I noticed the left arm. Creative posing would make it look okay in photos, but I’m not sure how to get it to look natural if the doll was just sitting there.

2 Likes

She’s cute but not one that I would like to reborn. I don’t do big babies often. Too much work and I prefer sleeping newborns for their ultimate realism

3 Likes

thank you ladies, all very good points xx

I’d love to reborn her. I love those legs! For me, the under eye wrinkles and mouth pucker can be minimized. My biggest issue with her is the positioning of her arm-can’t do much about that but if she was sitting I guess she could be patting a stuffed animal or have her hand down beside her.

2 Likes

that is mine too, and that hand… also with the small size (22") but shaped like a toddler… so confused LOL

3 Likes

She reminds me a lot of Emma-Louise by Elisa Marx.

1 Like

Just curious…how come everyone seems concerned about her arm, but nobody seems to mind Kenzie’s arms. I know Kenzie is a crawler. But I see her posed sitting or climbing more than crawling. Both of her hands stick out awkwardly. :thinking:

3 Likes

not foe me either don’t like the lip

1 Like

I just love a baby with attitude, and that is what I see in this little angel…she is daring you to challenge her for touching something she knows she is not allowed to…I have her on pre order and she will be a keeper, I can minimize the wrinkles as they may be a little much but am looking forward to having her posed trying to touch what she is not allowed to :two_hearts::heart_eyes:

3 Likes