Thoughts on Customer service?

I don’t see him on there. ??

Click on ‘on sale’.

I did. I think you’re seeing Li. This is Liam. I really appreciate the help though. I can only find him overseas and it’s very expensive.

1 Like

I disagree. I don’t think it’s very fair because I need that kit…not the money. I paid for it and I want the 1st quality kit that is advertised. I don’t understand why they won’t exchange it unless it’s out of spite.

1 Like

You’re right. Sorry.

Contact Bonnie and fill her in. Maybe she can put some pressure on MacPherson’s to do what is right.

Or unless they dont have any more

I have a BB kit(Harper) that has developed tiny black dots all over it after my first bake.Put my base layer on and baked and they just popped up all over the kit now. Waiting to hear back from BB but I bet they handle the problem better than McP’s did.Of course,I just noticed that Harper is out of stock.@BountifulBaby

1 Like

I’m pretty positive they will! But, you might have to settle for a refund because of it being out of stock. That sucks. MacP isn’t out if stock of mine but :woman_shrugging:

Any boy kit would make me happy as long as it has full limbs.I think I have 2 more Harpers that were bought at the same time so will be scared to paint them.

thank you for tagging us on here Pia
this is the first time I am seeing this as I have staff that take care of the help desk queries.
If an issue cannot be resolved we are always quick to offer a refund once the product is back in our hands
We also pay for the shipping to come back giving a return label making this refund hassle free.
As far as I see it was offered as an alternative very soon in the conversation.
If we cannot satisfy with a replacement the quickest & easiest solution is a refund.
I am not sure what more we can offer.
We have been told our customer service has been enhanced as of late and we are always looking to improve.
We do value our customers deeply but there are times we feel we need to find a quick solution to put an end to an ensuing argument
hUgs Brenda XOXOXOX

4 Likes

I also haven’t ever had a problem with MacPhersons. Since only a refund was offered, not a replacement, and she wasn’t told that the kit is out of stock, (which it isn’t) maybe there was some confusion? I, too, can’t help wondering why replacement wasn’t an option.

Looks like little flecks of metal. I occasionally find these in BB kits but I’ve never had this many in so many different places.

Brenda…Of course we want you to be happy & I am sure once the Liam kit arrived back here we would look at it very closely and compared it to any other we had here to see if this is a one time situation or are they all problematic. If it was across the board then we would address the issue with Bonnie and the manufacturer. A refund is offered very quickly in order to make our customers realize we are not keeping their money if they are dissatisfied. My staff person on Help Desk would have been simply following protocol and that is to quickly offer a refund to put out any fires that could ensue. In the meantime we would have been happy to talk to you further about this issue and see if we can find a Liam kit with no specks. My Help desk lady was simply offering a quick fix to make sure you knew we are ok to take it back hassle free.
I would have been more than happy to ask the girls doing inspection at the warehouse to pull the Liam back out and double check for any problems.
Our intention was not to frustrate you but to put a potential fire out quickly and move on from there. Normally when we offer a refund the issue is dealt with but I can see your dilemma here if you cannot find a Liam close by. I can ask the girls to look a bunch over to make sure it is completely speck free. :slight_smile:
hUgs Brenda

2 Likes

I really appreciate that. I only wanted a replacement, not a refund which is what was confusing to me. Also, I was taken aback when I was told that this was common on such an expensive kit. The return won’t be accepted by your company now that you are offering a replacement because, unfortunately, I have already started to paint the kit because that’s what the customer service ticket told me to do, and I really have no other choice.

1 Like

Well at least McP’s answered back.Bountiful Baby has not responded to me.

@CarolinaCuties, perhaps they took the weekend off. I’m sure @bbsupport will respond soon though.

1 Like

I am sure they have plenty on their minds right now.If I don’t hear back soon,I will email again.

2 Likes

Or you could call. I think they have a number.

One of my Liam kits from McP’s had a few random specs in the vinyl. I use the flesh colors so I didn’t worry about it. Shouldn’t happen though when we pay top dollar for them. I have another Liam kit I can sell you for retail price (plus shipping) if you need one. Just shoot me an email at gailcarey57@gmail.com