Those that painted Alexis

Has anyone noticed a weird wart looking thing on Alexis’ hand? It’s right under her pointer finger near her thumb. I can’t believe I just now noticed it! I opened a ticket at Mac’s but was just curious if it is something that is on all Alexis kits or I just got a bunk one :frowning: Because of the angle it’s difficult to get to show up in photos, but it’s a raised thing, it really looks like a wart I don’t know how else to describe it. It doesn’t seem like I can easily cut it out, file it down, etc… it doesn’t feel solid underneath, if I lift it a little on the side there’s a hole beneath, so I think removing it will leave a huge hole in her hand. I’m so over using vinyl putty this year!

2 Likes

It is part of the kit.

Some have successfully cut it off…

Others (me) cut it off and ended up making a tiny hole that I then had to fix. :confused:

4 Likes

And many didn’t do anything…

There is the whole another thread somewhere about it.

3 Likes

I have cut it out carefully with success.

1 Like

Ok thank you guys. I’m probably just going to leave it and let the buyer know it’s a sculpt defect. I don’t want to attempt to remove and repair since I’m already pretty far into painting. I didn’t notice it either in my last Alexis but I’d bet money it was there!

4 Likes

I cut mine off successfully. Posted about it on the other thread

1 Like