Thor has arrived early...unboxing video included!

It helps to practice eyebrows on a piece of paper with an eye drawn on it.

2 Likes

He is absolutely gorgeous! :two_hearts: Definitely need to check out her nursery. What brand is the hedgehog sleeper? Totally obsessed lol.

1 Like

Aww…Thank you very much @OliviaR! :revolving_hearts: I really appreciate that! The hedgehog sleeper is by cloud island…it’s definitely cute and a nice thick material. I took a photo of their logo.

1 Like

Just finished dressing Thor in his first outfit and trying (and I do emphasize TRY) to take some decent photos of him. Josie got jealous, so she got a new outfit and photos too…bonus shot was our cat Squeaky got in the shot and it seriously looks like Josie is looking right at her.

Enjoy!

3 Likes

Then you have to learn to draw eyes too! Lol

Nope. You can print or cut out pictures of them.

1 Like

Oh, that’s an easy fix. Why didn’t I think of that? :slightly_smiling_face:

Owh how sweet he look in his new outfit and also little :rofl: Josie look so adorable with here
Elephant
You did a great job on Josie she is really beautiful and i like to make one to but she is so big
to paint :smiley:
In U K they got here on sale for £ 54,00 whitout body

1 Like

She looks really focused on the unicorn horn the elephant has borrowed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Subscribed, so exciting to find Alternative Babies and Channels!

1 Like

Aww…Thank you very much @AnnieSokay! I really appreciate the video view and having you as a subscriber! :revolving_hearts::heart_eyes::revolving_hearts:

Thor’s outfit came in yesterday, so I’ll have to film him in it. Depending on when my Johannah asleep arrives tomorrow, I could always show him in her unboxing video…but then again I don’t want to take away her limelight since she’s my first biracial baby. :purple_heart:

Here’s Thor in his outfit…the hat is way too big, I’ll have to fix it…I also need to get him his hammer…so maybe I’ll wait until I find one appropriate for his size before I film it.

3 Likes

Aww he is so awesome! Can’t wait to see him with his hammer.

1 Like

Thor’s outfit looks amazing on him !

3 Likes