This year's ROSE show

Who’s really going this year? I want to know who to look for.

3 Likes

I’ll be there Tuesday afternoon to Sunday morning.

3 Likes

:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
I will be there. Booth 517 and I will be at the banquet. 2 of my girls will be with me

4 Likes

I’ll be there Thursday afternoon to Sunday morning.

3 Likes

I’ll be there the whole week. I better wear a name tag. None of you will know me.

3 Likes

I’m there Wednesday night through Saturday afternoon. I had a Thursday class scheduled but it got canceled.

3 Likes

I’ll be there Wednesday afternoon until Saturday night. I’ll be at the baby shower, banquet, and tea party :hugs: I guess I should make myself a name tag!
I’m pretty shy but will try to be outgoing enough to talk to each of you if I see your name tag! I want to meet all of you just have a hard time making the first move :laughing: so if anyone sees me please come up and say hi!!

3 Likes

I will be there from Thursday afternoon till Sunday night.

3 Likes

I am going to get there on Wed 7ish pm. I’m really shy to Rachel until ya get to know me lol.

2 Likes

Just wondered if your flight was going through Dallas. Didn’t want to be on the same flight and not know it.

1 Like

No it’s direct. Thanks for checking!

1 Like

I will be there Tuesday night until Saturday. I am taking the ethnic painting class

2 Likes

I’m renting a car getting there 6/7 pm on Wed if anyone wants to hop a ride with me.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I’m cracking up! I’ll keep my eye out for you!

4 Likes

You would be surprised. I go to salt lake city for the con and you would be amazed at just how different the people there can be.

3 Likes

I had not planned to go this year but as time got closer, I really was missing not being there. On a whim, I asked my hubby if he would drive me to Utah for the show and to my shock and surprise - he said “yes!” So, we are leaving Fort Worth as soon as I pick him up from work on Thursday afternoon, driving 18 hours, staying the night in Amarillo, TX on the way there and in Blanding, UT on the way home just to attend the show on Saturday.

Anyone staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Layton? :slight_smile:

7 Likes

@ShawnP You cannot even imagine how many men were caring babies or pushing strollers at IDTS! What specially welted my heart is one family with 13 y.o. boy, his dad picked and purchased a baby-girl for his wife (it was their 16th reborn baby!!) and how proudly and tenderly that boy was caring his new ‘sister’.

8 Likes

@mcnair6 I LOVE supportive husbands, my included :+1:!!

4 Likes

You should buy your floor entrance tickets today. They’re $14.95 each until Monday. At the door they will be $25 Each.

@ShawnP that was funny! I bet you won’t be missed, the operative word was Utah. :rofl: I know you will have the time of your life. I keep trying to get my Husband to go with me next year. He keeps saying “NO” even though I tell him there will be lots of Males there. I am trying to get 2 of my grown children, one son in law with my granddaughter, and my oldest grandson to go. Hope you go next year too!

Does anyone know if there is an RV park nearby? We may travel that way!

3 Likes