This one's not for me

I don’t like the mouth on this one at all. I like a challenge but this one’s not do-able as far as I’m concerned.

3 Likes

That looks tough

Sylvia did the best with it of all the prototypes in my opinion. I actually liked it on her version.

1 Like

Jorja has a very unusual look to some of her babies. She sculpts them looking at photos of real babies. I think sometimes some babies’ expressions just don’t come across as well in vinyl as they do on a real baby. I have even seen that true with the realborns. This one is not my favorite but I have seen if the corners of the mouth are not so painted it looks much better. I think that is why Sylvia’s looks best she did not put a lot of paint in the mouth corners.

This one looks better to me too.

4 Likes

I painted Maui, but didn’t sell at KDS as a boy, so I will try “girl”…

3 Likes

Her sculpts are my least favorite. Thet mouths and expressions are strange to me.

1 Like

Haha the hand looks like it has more than 5 fingers.

2 Likes

I think her sculpts make great AA babies. Her Peyton was one of my favorites in my “early days”…

1 Like

I loved her Peyton and her Sydney early days babies. I also love Asriel and he lives in my collection. I got Krsytal Rainey Anderson to paint him for me and I assembled. My other favorite is Keiko and I painted her.

6 Likes

I love the Tomas, James and Cade sculpts. I still have Cade and another Tomas to get to, I think these sculpts are really precious!

1 Like

Your James (middle one?) is adorable!

Now, he’s cute! He looks so alive!

2 Likes

I LOVE this baby! He has brought me much joy!

1 Like

Thank you Pia! x

This one I love! Super realistic.

These are different but still very cute.

Love those lips and hands but but I have a harder time selling scrunchy face babies. Kinda tempted…uhhhh kit diet is killing me!

2 Likes