This is just ridiculous

I can’t stay quite anymore, what’s with some of these bodies being sent with kits?!!! MacPherson was sending bodies with huge zip ties for awhile. And some of the bodies being sent INCLUDED with the kits weren’t the right sizes. But this one today takes the cake. The body I received with my Cleo kit is absolutely RIDICULOUS! I can’t even explain it. Sorry but I need to vent.
How do I even start to explain, the butt part was just laughable, it made the doll look like a CAMEL. The butt part was on the back and like 5 inches outward! I was like WTF! So I tried to fix by cutting all the extra off and sewing but it didn’t help, now I’ll have to use a body from another kit and order a new one. I don’t have spare bodies unfortunately hanging around. If your gonna send an UNUSABLE body just don’t include a body. I’m going to attach some pics but they don’t show how truly ridiculous this body was. Sorry for my ranting.

5 Likes

Oh my! Bubble butt baby!

2 Likes

I can’t decide if it looks more like a CAMEL or a TURTLE :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yea, it is not even in the correct place for a butt. Who in the world designed that body? That is horrible.

He has a butt on his back. Yuck.

1 Like

Goodness Gracious—what kit did that body come with? Has anyone else had this problem? If anyone got the same kit from another dealer did they have the same problem with the body? Kit name please?

The kit is Cleo by Severine Piret. I bought it at MacPhersons. The kit is gorgeous, but that body was a joke. I wonder too if all the bodies were like the one I got. Here’s some pics of the baby with a new body lol

6 Likes

Looks just like the body I got with Romeo! The butt was CRAZY big and in the wrong spot, too!

Maybe yall should send a photo through the helpdesk and ask if this is not a flawed design that got sewed wrong?

3 Likes