Things are picking up

After what seemed like a long dry spell I sold two babies in two days. I was starting to feel a little discouraged. Now I’m painting two at the same time. Bring on Christmas!

They both sold on Reborns . com.

25 Likes

Beautiful! Congratulations :tada: on the sale! :slight_smile:

1 Like

congratulations,Your babies are so adorable :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations on your sales. They’re beautiful!!

1 Like

You go girl. Beautiful babies. Keep it up.

1 Like

I absolutely LOVE the complexion on the first baby!

1 Like

Congratulations on your sales

1 Like

Congrats. I hope it picks up for all of us. Been really slow on there for me lately

Beautiful babies, lucky mamas out there! Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you for the compliments everyone. My purpose was to encourage everyone since we have all been going through slow sales recently rather then blow my own horn. But so nice of you all!

4 Likes

Beautiful babes! I feel that sales are picking up too.

1 Like

What sculpts are these? BB? I love the top one.

Congrats on your sale today too

The top one is BB Alexa with a realborn full plate, also from BB. The bottom is Andi awake by Linda Murray. She was a problem child to create, one problem after another.

2 Likes

Beautiful babies, congrats on your sales !

1 Like

Thanks- for some reason Laila showed as adopted when my customer paid by echeck through PayPal, then Reborns sent me a message saying she was sold when the echeck cleared too, and I noticed she was on the adopted page again.

1 Like

weird… I only have paypal on mine… so not sure how that normally works for e check

I only have PayPal or so I thought. The customer was able to purchase through PayPal with a check. It took about 5 business days to clear. So Laila has been sitting, and I was very worried it wouldn’t clear because the customer hasn’t responded to any messages. I am so glad it worked out.

1 Like

I love your problem child Andi and was admiring her on Adopted page. Congratulations on your double sale!

3 Likes

Good Job! I hope my sales will pick up soon too… I feel like the more expensive reborn babies are harder to sell on reborns.com. Right now I do feel a little discouraged but Christmas is coming so hopefully it will get better.

2 Likes