The stork will be arriving soon!

I am expecting and I’m very excited, been doing some dancing!!! Arriving any day now is Will by Natalie Scholl all the way from the UK, then Emila by Natalie Blick from a dear forum friend, plus down the road will be my Sailor Rose’s by Brace and my Mary Ann’s by Blick, oh and also Owen I just love this one to pieces! Now the pocket book has closed until the 30th unless Max appears before then :wink: Time to sell some babies or clean out my stash!!!

13 Likes

Congratsssssss!

1 Like

WOW – congrats!

1 Like

I just got my Emma by Scholl in today, Do you know when Sailor Rose will be coming out I paid for her upfront but have not seen anything else about her.

1 Like

I think by the end of the month, I paid up front too on all my preorders I don’t like having to pay again lol! Emma is a cutie!

1 Like

She was the first pre-order I have made.

1 Like

and she won’t be your last!

3 Likes

You are going to go crazy over Will!!! I have a keeper Will painted by @cajuncuties, and a Will in my stash! I LOVE HIM!

3 Likes

Wait what when did you have a Will painted by Cajun Cuties?!!! Jealous!!! That’s it, I’m coming over to raid your house! :laughing:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your new babies! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I know!!! Right??? Now I need a @pia !!! :heart:

6 Likes

AND… I have a precious gift by @Marydi !!! :heart:️ sorry to hijack this post! :grimacing:

6 Likes

OH, my gosh! Isn’t she the cutest? Just something so different about her that makes her so adorable. I just washed mine up and getting ready to paint.

Have to say that I didn’t love the Will kit until I painted it. A real cutie once painted.:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Yes I got her to make a look alike of my Grandbaby that was born preemie.

7 Likes

That is a great match for your grand baby. Bonnie Brown’s twins would have been perfect too!

3 Likes