The Heartbeat Box

Has anyone tried it? Can you squeeze the doll to turn it on and off? Is it loud enough to hear? I am thinking of getting one.

bump

I have used it a couple of times. its very sweet only beats about 5 beats at a time. When you pick up the baby you can feel it and a little hug gets it going again. Carmen makes the best bodies to hold the little hearts.

Oh good would you say it is worth purchasing? I am debating over whether I shoudl or not…

I think I will get one- thank you so much

I may be needing one for a customer, but personally I don’t really care for them. I think I might like them if they were made smaller. They are quite large and require a large pocket. Yes you can feel them more than hear them.

But BB is selling the hearts and not the bodies that go with them

Judy

I think I am just going to cut a piece of felt and sew it on neatly and leave a dent in the cotton on the inside of the body to accommodate- well, I will try it!

— Begin quote from “Windyday2”

Waste of money.

— End quote

Why do you think they are a waste of money

— Begin quote from “judy”

I may be needing one for a customer, but personally I don’t really care for them. I think I might like them if they were made smaller. They are quite large and require a large pocket. Yes you can feel them more than hear them.

Judy

— End quote

I make the heart pocket bodies that accomodate these hearts… PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Carmen

One year ago at Christmas time I did a custom doll for a lady who wanted the breathing device…had never seen one at that time and ordered on ebay from England. It arrived and was bigger than I had expected…it was difficult to install properly inside the body, but I finally conquered it. I will never do another one of those, but i want to do the little beating heart. I am happy to learn that Carmen makes the bodies for them…thumbs up!!

— Begin quote from “mcnair6”

— Begin quote from “judy”

Judy

— End quote

I make the heart pocket bodies that accomodate these hearts… PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Carmen

— End quote

Carmens Heart bodies are perfect!

Grammaz Lil Reborns sells the breathing mechanism and the body with a pocket. It’s a bit large (wouldn’t work for a preemie or small newborn) and works best on a 22 inch or larger baby. It does look very real though.