The first baby I decide to keep

I just decided to keep my Caleb. She is just the sweetest thing. She melted my heart, my kid and my husband love her. I am not a collector just enjoy reborning, but she is so delicate. I have being going back and forward about keeping her, but I finally decided to keep her. When I told my husband he told me “You better. How can you think of selling our baby”

37 Likes

Awww…she is precious…I can see why you wouldn’t want to part with her!!!

2 Likes

If I was in the same situation, I would keep her as well. She’s too cute!

1 Like

Adorable!!! Congrats new parents! :heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Awwww…your baby’s a keeper and so is your husband :blush:

3 Likes

Oh my that’s the most beautiful baby!!! So glad she’s staying with you and now I’m extremely tempted to get a Caleb!!!

1 Like

That’s a really nice interpretation of Caleb. I am so glad you are keeping her.

4 Likes

Your photos are adorable!!! I love your poses!

3 Likes

so everyone is happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the way you painted your Caleb…She looks so soft and precious…!

3 Likes

Lol how cute! What a good hubby :blush:

1 Like

I can see why he is definitely the cutest Caleb I’ve seen love him​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you!
This kit is beautiful. We find her fingers and toes a little too long and my daughter compares her to a frog because of the shape of her legs and big feet. However, her details are just amazing and she has the sweetest face. I bought another one already because I want to see how she would look with rooted hair. She just made me a collector :blush: r

4 Likes

I can see why! I’ve never appealed to small kits but lately find myself very drawn to them! I’ve seen pretty cute calebs but yours is stunning!!

1 Like

So cute! It’s amazing how those babies grab your heart. I agree with Karen @kareninflorida; your hubby’s a keeper, too. :wink:

4 Likes

Aww thanks

I was just telling my husband that I posted her here, but he didn’t let me finish talking. He heard the word post and freaked out. He thought I was telling him that I was selling her :grin: Yes @AmyR777 AmyR777 and @kareninflorida he is wonderful. He directs a daycare and we use to foster babies + we have 3 of our own and he still loves coming home and caring my dolls and loves watching me making them. He bought me a summer rain for my birthday right before the big sale because he wants to see what I can do with her. He is my number one fan :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

That is seriously awesome! I want a number one fan!!! Lol

3 Likes

NO wonder this one is a keeper…such a little precious little one…

You have one! :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

She is absolutely beautiful. I love her :heart_eyes:

2 Likes