Thank you Emily Elliott

I was the lucky winner of Quinbee by @Emma last week and she arrived this morning. I ended up dressing her in an outfit that my daughter wore in 1973 when we were stationed in Germany. Emily’s included box opening was OUTRAGEOUS. Her reborning skills are top notch and the rooting….WOW!

27 Likes

Beautiful! Did you win her in an auction or a waffle?

3 Likes

Neither. Emily had a drawing when followers on her FaceBook nursery page reached 3500. My name was drawn out of over 1000… I AM RARELY LUCKY…

13 Likes

Beautiful! That outfit make her an extra special! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And so many beautifu goodies!

4 Likes

Thank you so much Pia! That outfit is amazing on her!! I really enjoyed the drawing and am so happy that you won! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

EEEkkkk! She is adorable!

Congrats again to Pia!

2 Likes

Congrats Pia…you lucky dog you!!! :hugs:

What a gorgeous Quinbee…and I ADORE that sweet little outfit in her!!!:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! You deserved this baby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and she is gorgeous!!! Great job @Emma

2 Likes

Congratulations on your win! The baby is amazing.

2 Likes

She is so much better in person than in photos (my favorite comment to receive)… Thanks for the comments on her outfit… I am not sure why I have kept it so many years.
Here she is with my Quinlynn wearing the outfit my granddaughters wore in 2003 and 2004… she is sharing the bassinet…

9 Likes

So jelly over here!
Beautiful baby and a very generous box opening! Wow!

3 Likes

Adorable and congrats

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Congrats! She’s BEAUTIFUL and that box opening :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Congratulations such a beautiful baby

1 Like

I saw her on FB too, so lucky Pia!!! Congrats and enjoy. x

1 Like

Congrats Pia. She is adorable. I am sure feels good to own one of the other artists work .

2 Likes

Geez, Congratulations Pia, she is Gorgeous and what a Beautiful box opening!! I’m glad you won her, thanks for sharing with us unlucky people!!!

3 Likes

Oooh yay! Congrats, I haven’t been on Facebook in a while, so glad you won :heart_eyes:
She’s beautiful

1 Like

Me too!

1 Like