Test Heads Now

Also heads in the parts seconds and regular open and closed eyes

3 Likes

I wasn’t greedy I only ordered two one open eyed and one closed :smile:

2 Likes

i dont see any :frowning:

1 Like

Closed eye was out of stock shortly after I posted the open eye may be out now they go fast .

Looks like only heads left now are in the seconds parts several are still there .

1 Like

thanks! Found them!

1 Like

There are still a few left!

1 Like

So you get any heads? I didn’t want to get the same ones like I did last time so I ordered one closed eye and one open eye be just my luck I still get the same sculpt just one awake and one sleeping :smile:

No, I decided to wait til later. Bought way too much lately!

1 Like

I only bought the two test heads kinda like a surprise every now and then LOL hopefully be good instead of nasty surprise .

I would buy more, but the shipping to Canada is a deterrent:( And most times I ge5 dinged with customs fees also

1 Like

So did anyone order test heads beside myself? I got mine and nothing wrong with them that I can find except they are not ones I like LOL I gave them to my babies to play with for now until I figure out what I will do with them .: :smile:

2 Likes

Daisy would be a cute cuddle baby… I am not fond of Miles either

1 Like

Not into either one LOL I got what I ordered though surprise heads LOL gotta say though I can see nothing wrong so good thing I do not have the job of inspecting them :wink:
Think I might have an idea on ugly little miles though and work out or not no big deal it isn’t like I paid a huge amount of money for him .

2 Likes

I love Miles! I cut his face when I was cutting the eye sockets, but I loved painting him he was one of my first.

6 Likes

Yours is cute !

1 Like

Hi…I’m looking for A test head,can’t seem to find any. If anyone is selling one please let me know.

1 Like

Any particular head or size you are looking for?

Not A particular head…I do want A medium sized head.

1 Like

I will check and see what I have.