Test heads back!

They’re back! GO GO!

2 Likes

Thanks. Got some!

1 Like

I was just coming on to say that, lol! Got some too!!!

https://bountifulbaby.com/products/2102

3 Likes

Yay glad y’all got some! I was babysitting and just reloaded the page lol. Snagged two test plates too!

3 Likes

I only got one lol I had a few more in my cart but they went so quick! Why must the checkout take so long!!!

3 Likes

Oh no! They do seem to go quick. I don’t know how many they had in stock but it never seems like a ton

4 Likes

I got Realborn Alexa!!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to see what I got!!

1 Like

Ah lucky! I was hoping to get her! I got general BB kits, plus a Dominic and Laila

4 Likes

How many did you get?

When people order anywhere from 5 to 10 per order it adds up quickly even if say just ten people order .

1 Like

Very True, but I can see why people jump on them when they are available, no one wants to mess up a new kit trying new ideas.

3 Likes

Yeah it was just a thought to the they seem to go quick thing lol when you have that many bought at once and times it by however many are wanting them they might need a ton :smile:

1 Like

Exactly! The test heads are perfect for trying all different techniques. I grabbed 9 asleep when they were in stock. I’ve got some friends waiting for them so I bought extra for them

4 Likes

Good for you, I didn’t get that many but am looking forward to seeing what gets sent. Yeah!

3 Likes

Where are they listed?

Bottom of the screen…special deals…technique test parts.
If they don’t have any in stock you won’t see a listing for heads.

3 Likes

I got Amber, Gemma and Heather today!

4 Likes

I have a Kameko and two Lainey, Kameko is so cute in person :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I got Gemma, Jacelyn, Harper, Angel, Daisy, Easton and realborn Landon! Maybe they will make some cute affordable cuddle babies! Of course I am sharing them with my reborning buddy @hyelah1990! :wink:

5 Likes