Temu selling china knock offs including BBs

Yet another platform selling heaps of illegal copied kits, including BB’s Joseph, could be others, they have heaps from all different sculptors, using artists photos. Even recent releases, such as Laura.

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re similar to aliexpress and the likes. Unfortunately, it was expected that they sell fakes. Probably comes from the same factories as well.

1 Like

So frustrating …

Temu has great prices on pacifier holders and pacifiers….just avoid the “kits”…

5 Likes

3 month Joseph, Levi, Tink, Meadow, Tutti, Maddie, Phoenix, Miley, Laura, Twin A, Harper, Kodi Bear and so many more are illegal knockoffs being sold on this site. I’m appalled at the blatant theft.

5 Likes

Yep fills you with both anger and heartbreak

I wont buy from them at all, goes against my moral compass.

2 Likes

Everywhere sells fakes now Walmart, Amazon, etc. I don’t know how we are expected to avoid them all. It’s heartbreaking

7 Likes

They know if they flood enough places…you can’t boycott them all…

1 Like

As upsetting as it is, it’s really to be expected of China. They produce knock-offs of absolutely everything known to man.

I hate it, but I’m much more upset by those who shamelessly purchase and/or resell fake dolls or kits knowing full well the time and effort that went into the original sculpts. The reborn community needs to purge itself of these folks.

6 Likes

That’s what I was thinking.

As sad is it is, I don’t think any amount of lawsuits/boycotting will get them to stop. If huge brands that sell bags/makeup/clothes can’t stop it, what’s the chance that small businesses can. I’m not trying to be negative at all, just saying that I hate sculptors/businesses wasting the money they make.

I think the best smartest thing to do is weed out the people we can in the community that buy fakes, and educate new buyers

5 Likes

China keeps reproducing knockoffs of just about everything because people keep buying them. I don’t think it will eliminate the legitimate reborns. I don’t think there’s any way we can identify all the people who buy fakes but they’ll find out soon enough that you get what you pay for and complain about it.

4 Likes

Well…our American stores keep feeding those products to us on a silver platter…do you know how hard it is to buy “American made”???

And…if you do find things…expect to pay 10 times more. :confounded:

6 Likes

Temu has outfits for all the wild grils out there if any of y’all need some. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My grill is pretty tame. It’s still out there in the yard right where I left it. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I agree, I won’t either!

I won’t support them at all

1 Like

Makes me sick!!

1 Like