Tempting seconds

I’m tempted by Jennie Asleep and June Awake seconds! But then I really want Skya and I am wondering if they will NEVER put up seconds of her like there were not any seconds of Darren (which was a sculpt I was very interested in but did not get to purchase)
What do you think of those two sculpts? Jennie and June. I love June Asleep and LOVE the prototype of June’s awake version but not sure if I could make her look lifelike as I rarely do awake sculpts.
I really like jennies little bottom lip and she looks like a Cherub which I love lol.

5 Likes

I can vouch for Jennie. I have done one asleep version and absolutely loved her. I am doing another one now and Jennie awake… there’s something a bit weird with the eyes, but I think I can work with it. She is super cuddly. Will curl up in your arms.

June awake is really cute too. She is on my to do list as well…:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I was thrift Jennie as well but hesitant. I’d love Darren as a second!! Need to pace my Dollie $$ for the one I really want!!

4 Likes

Are the calendars still available if we buy two kits? I have June and Jennie awake but haven’t gotten them yet

2 Likes

I got Jennie awake. The real baby has pretty deep set eyes which I like because she looks unique. I’m up for the challenge :wink: she’s a sweet baby

2 Likes

I got Jennie Awake also and I also already had Zuri Awake. I haven’t reborned either yet. Still working on my last Christmas baby.

2 Likes

Im painting Jennie awake and asleep as twins…I highly recommend. I want June awake as well but I hate her hand!

2 Likes