Teddy Grace Ralph 💕

Aw thank you. :two_hearts:

1 Like

Late to the forum congrats, but I caught her on Instagram and FB! She is so pretty. Thank you for sharing her photos!

2 Likes

Thank you. I think it may end up being curly. It has lots of volume when I wash it :slightly_smiling_face:

Aw, thanks. It’s unique- I wondered a lot how people would react, but I can’t imagine her by any other name!

1 Like

Thank you Pia :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

A few new photos of Teddy

20 Likes

So, so precious :two_hearts:

1 Like

Beautiful baby!

1 Like

She is so sweet and precious.

2 Likes

She is so beautiful :pleading_face::heart::heart:

1 Like

She is growing so fast…:heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

Looks a little like laura lee eagles Tegan!!

2 Likes

Oh she is beautiful. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you all so much!

Teddy showing off Bee Jee by Marita Winters…they look a lot alike!

16 Likes

I love her - she should be a reborn sculpt ! :heart:

1 Like

She’s being made into one.

1 Like

Thank you :heart: She is in the process of being sculpted!

15 Likes

Oh my gosh if that is not the cutest pic with Bee Jee! I love her sculpt. Please let us know the second she is out! I don’t even mind that she is Asleep, lol. Do you know what size she will be? I need a Toddler Doll of your middle daughter and a Child Sized Doll of your oldest. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

A sleepy angel! :two_hearts: So excited for her kit! Can’t wait to see all the different versions of Teddy!

3 Likes

Thanks! She will be out this summer sometime! She mostly used her exact dimensions for reference so she will be a bigger newborn I’m guessing. Her head was 14.25 inches and her length was 21” but i guess it depends on her leg position when she sculpts those! I would love a sculpt of each kid. :heart_eyes: Though I think Raya by Ping would be an excellent younger toddler Genevieve!

3 Likes