Sweet Luise-by Karola Wegerich

I just love this sculpt, anyone planning on getting her?

Sweet Luise- An Closed Eyed Doll Kit by Karola Wegerich - Sneak Peek!

17 Likes

I can’t wait on this one! She’s precious!

2 Likes

She is very pretty. Kind of a mix between Leif and Presley. Tiny face with full lips :kissing_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I am noticing both arms are very bent…posing might be somewhat limited…

1 Like

I’ve done a Fritzi and Rosa and I love the tension in her hands. Their little fingers are so much fun to paint :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love all of Karola Wegerich’s babies. This one is super sweet. I’m trying to resist because I don’t need anymore kits. But she’s hard to resist. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I was just looking at her earlier. She is so sweet. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

I love this kit but I can’t buy another thing until I pay for my Ducklin.

1 Like

After spending a week organizing my studio I must resist. Hopefully that holds up, but I can’t promise anything. She is so lovely.

1 Like

Yes if she’s still available next month. I want her and Ducklin.

1 Like

I couldn’t help myself. I’m so weak!

2 Likes

Can any of us?

2 Likes

We’re all addicts and enablers :grin:

2 Likes

Yeah I’m going to be preordering. I have no self control.

1 Like

She’s gorgeous! Is the website “dolls so real”? Have you ever ordered from there??

I’ve bought from DollsSoReal, but not kits. They ship fast and the shipping is cheap :slight_smile:

Thanks!!

She’s adorable. I don’t know if I want her or Ducklin. She reminds me a bit of BB Ashley.

Who do you think would sell better?

1 Like

It is hard to say but I think Ducklin might be the quicker sale…

Her eyes and mouth remind me of my sweet baby Caedmon. Her nose is different, and she doesn’t appear to have a mega head like Caedmon. But still, he’s who I see when I look at her. :heart_eyes:

1 Like