Sweet Boho baby boutique

I just wanted to share this cute little site I found

These adorable little rompers are $7-9. A few are $5. Starling is on her way to her new home today, but she wanted to play dress up first. Starling is a big girl. She’s about 23 inches long. Normally she wears 3-6 months. But these rompers are 0-3 months. So these outfits are good for bigger babies. But I’ll try to remember to try them on some newborn babies tonight to see how they look. Also, the bib…$5!!! I bought several. Look how it fancies up Shaya’s little Remember Nguyen dress. :heart_eyes: and that floral headband came from Baileys Blossoms too. It was $5.
The shoes on Starling came from the site too. They are $9. Some of the items you have to use the search bar to find. There’s no easy to find section for shoes, socks, bows, etc.
Anyway, if you like boho style, you’ll love Bailey’s Blossoms. :blush:

13 Likes

Thank you for sharing! I love it all!

Your real girls would look precious in everything on that site. They even have a mommy and me section. :heart:

1 Like

Yes, they would! I will check it out. My littlest one can wear all the little baby rompers and bubble outfits still. She’s 18 months old, but wears 9 month. I love dressing her like a little baby!

2 Likes

Nice, thanks for sharing.

1 Like