Summer Rain awake?

I’m wondering if there is any chance we will be getting an Sumner Rain awake edition? Has anyone heard anything about it?

4 Likes

That would be nice.

1 Like

@bbsupport

I would love that!!! She’s my favorite!

2 Likes

I know lots of people have asked this in the past but I dont think we’ve ever actually gotten an answer from BB. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

We currently do not have any plans for a Summer Rain Awake. She was one of our earlier sessions, and we didn’t get as much detail as we would like on the awake shots.

Sincerely,
Jessica

9 Likes

Thank you letting us know Jessica! :heart:

1 Like

Not sure about an awake Summer Rain, but the sleeper was just on sale.

Since this one doesn’t go on deep discount very often I had to get one.

An awake would be nice as a twin.

2 Likes

Lol me to. She is my favorite!

1 Like

Hi Lilly, there is always a chance we will do an awake version of a Realborn.
If something gets requested enough I will take a look over the scans and photographs again. 2020 may just be the year I finally complete this request:) i know it comes up every year or so…
love your inquiry, it’s always good to hear what you ladies want to see!

7 Likes

Oh that would be amazing if so. I recently got the sleeping version and I’m loving her such a sweety. :heart:

2 Likes

Summer Rain is so beautiful !

1 Like

She is one of my favorites!

A super squinty-eyed barely awake summer rain would be really sweet! :wink:

4 Likes

Yes yes yes! I will so love the barely awake squinting eyes with her little pouty lips!

1 Like

here was my summer rain.

7 Likes

Love your sleeping sommer rain, she looks so cute with the little mohawk you gave her!
great work:)

1 Like

I totally agree. She was my first I made, she is my only keeper baby (though my daughter has a Madison Awake). If they ever come out with one I will definitely end up with twins at my house.

1 Like

I have 2 keeper summer Raines , one from @InfantInspirations snd one from @westernstarr
My favorite sculpt!!!

2 Likes

Thanks I almost had to keep her