Suggestions for cute kits

Last I looked Both Zuris are on sale. She sells well for me. I try and keep a few extra kits if her.

1 Like

Ashley asleep, Summer Rain, but the most real looking was Elizabeth asleep.

1 Like

Summer Rain is a favorite of mine,love her scrunchy face and I have done 2 and have a 3rd…

2 Likes

Here are my Ashley and Dominic-he’s my fave so far. Also a WIP Owen. And here is Brooklyn painted by @micholc -i’ll Probably root her this summer. She’s so pretty :two_hearts:

![image|375x500] (upload://5T1bGmRdL6tSFFLI1Q2gruTIKZs.jpeg)

9 Likes

Is that Brooklyn with the open mouth?? I never noticed that kit but I like!

1 Like

They are all sooooo cute! Ty for sharing pictures!

1 Like

Yes it is Brooklyn :blush:

I’ve sold three of newborn Joseph easily. I think he’s popular.

1 Like

I’m making a list! I want to order when the BB sale starts on the 11th. Lol. Getting prepared!
I think I forgot the code though. I’ll have to look that up again.

He’s precious!!! I have him in mind too.

1 Like

Where do you buy your mohair? I love the blonde on your Joseph.

1 Like

4 Likes

Last year it was 50% off :cry:

5 Likes

Do you know if it’s only for vinyl kits or I can buy eyes, paints, ties, etc with discount?

It was only for vinyl kits last year so I’m thinking the same this time around but if you need anything else but it and save on shipping! It will still be flat rate :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! Ty! I thought it was 35% though lol.

1 Like

The kits on sale right now is a better deal.

BUT
You can choose ANY kit next week. But it wont be as cheap as the sale kits now. You can grab kits that dont normally go on sale often.

2 Likes

It was :frowning: and 25% off in 2017.

Wonder why they did 50% last year? Maybe they had an overstock happening

2 Likes

Yes I suppose. I was hoping for the same this yr. saved up for it but I sure hope to get some kits I haven’t had the chance to get :slight_smile:

My main priority is 7 month June lol but I doubt she will be released by then

3 Likes

I loved painting Charles and Jaxon. Both sold well for me, and they seem to be less common.
IMG_2345

4 Likes