Sue Ellen's Patron

I have never paid for a reborn tutorial, and have just found free you tube videos. For those who are a part of the patron do you find it helpful? is it worth it? and are there any others you would recommend instead for a beginner?

3 Likes

I am on her patreon. I think its ok, it’s only $10 per month so nothing crazy. All of her videos are with air dry, so keep that in mind. You can still follow if you use ghsp, just not as closely. She has a ton of videos on there, so if you like to watch video tutorials, it’s definitely worth it. She’s doing two series right now, just born babies and toddlers.

2 Likes

My 2 cents is to look at her Patreon table of contents in her group so you can see all of the content available on there. I think she’s done powders, AA, just born baby, and currently toddlers. If there is a series you want to learn then wait until the beginning of the month and pay the $10 and take notes. I subscribed for the new baby when she was just starting it and it took forever…she’s still doing videos on it actually. So, it kept charging me every month…which was ok because she has a lot of helpful info but I couldn’t afford to keep paying when it was taking so long without knowing an end time. Anyway, I wish I would have waited until she was done and then paid just $10 to watch all the videos. I plan to do that with the toddler series.

3 Likes

Sue Ellen is a great artist and very, very knowledgeable about paints – I think most anything to do with paints. I have been considering joining her patreon. I feel for $10 a month most any of them would be worth it, but with someone like Sue Ellen I do think it would be.

3 Likes

She is very knowledgeable. Her experiences are so interesting. Movie make up artist. What I like is that you learn about skintones and how they differ with ethnicities. You learn fundamentals of skintones and she applies that to Ultimate Fusion, while giving instructions for ghsp at the same time. I’ve been reborning since 2003 and am learning the most about realism through her videos.

5 Likes

I went ahead and subscribed to her Patreon. I followed her when she was on Facebook.

2 Likes