Stupid Corona

There are so many babies that I am impatient to see. I feel like Ava Brace and Laura Brown have been on sneak peek forever! Whose prototypes are you eager to see?

7 Likes

Laura Brown definitely. However… I’m wanting Realborn Ever to be released lol.

2 Likes

I’ve been waiting for Cecilia By Bonnie Sieben!! I want two kits :flushed: gotta wait until July now. Release date was April 16th.

1 Like

That’s what is killing me. I got all excited and ready for these babies and they are past their due date!

4 Likes

I know how you feel. :pensive: then you have to wait even longer for the shipment to arrive.

Or baby NEVER

4 Likes

I’m super excited to see Elijah Kazmierczak, he’s my most favorite awake kit! :heart_eyes:

I’m also really excited to see Ana Legler and Jaylin Pigott! Also Remi Brace because he looks like a bigger version of preemie Caleb. I think I want to try my “growing reborn” idea with those two:)

3 Likes

Butterbean by Cassie Brace, has been on sneak peek for a while! I can’t wait for her release.

2 Likes

I’m waiting for Cayle by Olga Auer and I really like Sebby by Cassie Brace, too.

Cecilia looks like a sleeping Shaya to me. They’d be cute twins.

1 Like

4 Likes

One day I will buy my Never.

3 Likes

I Look at the sneak peak all too often. Not just wanting to see protos but also ones I’m interested in having

Bennie Sieben
Ava Brace
Butterbean
Elf Baby Sieben
Elijah Kazmierczak
Flori Wegerich
Gretel Jameson
Henley McLeod
Maria Wegner
Kinda like the face of Cindy Lou Moulton
Lua Hess maybe
Lilly Burke maybe
Christopher Asleep

1 Like

I believe you are right!!!

6 Likes

I put a deposit one one through Mac’s months ago. It’s been so long I can’t remember who it was. Something about Sue Sue’s sister, I think the name started with an M. I guess I’ll find out when I get the final bill.

Also, I really want Sam.

4 Likes

Ooooh I want that one too!

Maggie I think…

haha that is a fun word play with the long awaiting kit:)

2 Likes

Cayle is now on preorder !

That’s it, Maggie! So I do a google search because I can’t remember what she looks like and she is no where to be found.

1 Like