Store update in Indiana

Guys grand opening celebration is this Saturday! Everything has finally come together and it’s time to open!
Wanted to share pics with you all to see it finished!
Pics are of the nursery, party room, and front retail space!

!

34 Likes

It looks so fun!

2 Likes

How exciting! This Saturday. It really looks great! I can see that folks have been hard at work. I am excited to hear updates.

2 Likes

Love the colorful chairs at the table!

3 Likes

I love the party room! It reminds me of the tea party in Alice in wonderland.

4 Likes

Looks amazing! Wishing you lots of success and fun this Saturday!

5 Likes

Very well done…beautiful in every way…success to you❤️

3 Likes

So cool!!! Wishing you the best of luck!!!

1 Like

Your store looks like a dream!! I wish I could go there!! Best of luck xoxox looks amazing

2 Likes

Hey could you post address of store. I live in Martinsville and would love to check it out

4 Likes

223 e high street Mooresville In 46158
We are very close!!

4 Likes

Wish I was closer! It’s all looks great!

2 Likes

Wow it looks amazing!!! I would love to hang out and hug all the babies.

How are you going to keep the babies from getting dirty by people touching them? I honestly would love to pick them all up and get a feel. I’ve never held anyone else’s reborn before so it would be interesting to see how they are weighted etc.

I love the idea of the party room :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I really plan to handle like I did at the rose doll show. Wash hands before touching, there are signs asking them to ask for assistance first. MOST doll people are respectful of the art and only want to hold one they’ve fallen in love with to secure the bond
Know what I mean?

6 Likes

I looks great but I would be afraid of “kids”----- they can get really ‘interfering’ about stuff. I can see little ones thinking this is a ‘play place’!!! Good luck on your opening! Love they colorful chairs at the table, very cute!!

2 Likes

Looks amazing.

1 Like

Wow!!! How exciting, can’t wait to hear how it goes!!

I stopped in your shop today. Everything looked amazing. Your babies are beautiful.

6 Likes

Awesome!! Thanks for coming in
I wasn’t there my mom is but I’ll be in this evening

1 Like

If I am ever in town I will stop by. Looks like so much fun! Best wishes so happy for you. It really looks amazing!

2 Likes