Stina by Lilianne Breedveld

I’m so in love with this little one. I saw her prototype that Silvia had done and have been searching for the kit, but the only place I can find her is at Puppen-Traumland. Has anyone else seen her on any US site, or know anything else about her? I’ve got to have this one.

14 Likes

@Jacky may know?

1 Like

What a unique expression! Love it! Curious to see how you recreate it!

1 Like

I’ve got to find her first lol

2 Likes

From what I found, they are the only ones who carry her.
Here’s the FB page with the post about it…

1 Like

Actually I was wrong…this is what Lillian said…

Lilianne Breedveld
Lilianne Breedveld HI GYPSY, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I WORKED WITH PUPPENTRAUMLAND. THE DEALER TOLD ME THEY SELL WORLD WIDE AND THE KITS WILL BE AVAILABLE THROUGH DEALERS WORLD WIDE TOO. SORRY I DON’T KNOW WHICH DEALERS. YOU MAY CONTACT THEM.HUGS LILIANNE
Like · Reply · 1 hr

2 Likes

I think Macphersons carries Puppen Traumland…they may get her eventually?

Scroll to the bottom of the home page, and it says Puppen Traumland…

Maybe Brenda would know?

1 Like

This reply on facebook is actually to @DancesWithDolls. :slight_smile: Same lady different place.

I wonder if @MacPhersonCrafts can let us know if they will carry Stina by Lilianne Breedveld???

1 Like

OH, DUH!! LOL!

I didn’t catch that.
But ya…Maybe @MacPhersonCrafts will know. Since they are the only other place I know that carries Puppen Traumland… :slight_smile: I hope you find her. She’s a pretty sculpt.

2 Likes

LoL yes it’s the same me . I asked on FB too. I have to wait to get home from work to get to the computer to send a message to Puppen, but I’m really hooping I can find her here in the states.

3 Likes

She is a very realistic looking sculpt! Wish I didn’t have such a huge stash of kits!

2 Likes

LOOK @DancesWithDolls :slight_smile:

Oh wow thank you for the info. Im going to email them and see if they have an estimated date of arrival for her.

1 Like