Steven vinyl

So those of you that have already gotten Steven how is the vinyl ?

2 Likes

Soft, rootable. Nice stuff

4 Likes

Mine is soft and neutral in color.

5 Likes

Can someone post a picture of the soft vinyl? I’m not sure mine is.

1 Like

I would say it is not hard/firm but not as soft as BB’s old vinyl…I think I will be able to root with no problems :smile:

3 Likes

I sure hope he is softer than some of the newer vinyl :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. He is just so stinky cute and on sale so I couldn’t resist!

2 Likes

Mine is definitely softer than my Marnie, but not as soft as my Darren. So in between I would say.

7 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Okay thank you! I thought so it was in between. His flanges are very shiny on the bottoms on mine.

2 Likes

It is the vinyl that smells so strong like Felicitys

Edit- and I am not talking about while baking because I bake in an open window room with door closed. I mean the vinyl at normal temp always smells. It’s so weird. And it smells strong.

But it is softer

3 Likes

I did notice and odor to him when I unpacked him. Hope he isn’t toxic.

2 Likes

Oh no! I hope BB can start getting the kits from the old place again.

4 Likes

Hmm I painted an awake and asleep and didn’t notice any smell. I am air dry though

3 Likes

I haven’t noticed an odor to mine.

2 Likes

I just got my Steven today. He has inbedded impurities in every limb and his head. It’s so strange because I have NEVER had this issue with BB before. A lot of times with other companies and high dollar kits, but never BB. I’ve emailed and am waiting for a response.

1 Like

:frowning_face:

That’s strange I wonder if I am someone who notices odor/smells more than others. Anyone who made Felicity it is the same as with that kit. The blank sculpt has an extremely strong odor. Both Felicity I bought at different times too

4 Likes

Anyone know how Alyissa’s vinyl is? I hate this new stuff and will not buy it anymore. It paints just awful.

1 Like

Oh no! I have one on the way🥺

I have a stronger sense of smell than most of my family. LOL

1 Like